DISCLOSURE ISSUED FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003 “CONSOLIDATED PRIVACY LAW”
With this, we wish to inform you that Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code) foresees the protection of individuals and other entities in regards to the use of their personal data.
METHOD OF USE
Use means any operation or group of operations carried out, also with the use of electronic tools, regarding the collection, registration, organization, filing, consulting, processing, modification, selection, extraction, use, interconnection, blocking, circulation, elimination and/or registration of information.
The use of the information, in addition to paper filing, can also be carried out with the use of digital, electronic or in any case automated tools.
Pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
PURPOSE OF USE WITH OBLIGATORY CONFIRMATION.
1. The information provided by you will be used on the part of the company in question for the purposes of its business.
2. The information provided will be used to fulfill the obligations envisaged under Italian and EU legislation and the contractual and connected obligations to carry out the sales relationship established.
3. When necessary for the execution of the obligations deriving from a contract, the law, including and EU law, or through specific requirements preliminary to the signing of a contract, your information may also be transferred, also temporarily, within the EU or to third-party countries within the limits established under articles 42-43-44 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
4. The information provided by you may also be circulated and/or communicated in respect of the regulations in effect with regards to corporate and industrial secrets, for the same purposes as those pursuant to point 3, to other subjects such as, by way of example, shippers and couriers, Ministerial, Regional, Provincial, or Municipal Entities, Chambers of Commerce, Courts, INPS, INAIL, SPISAL, the Tax Authorities, external data processing organizations with which we have agreements, insurance entities with which we have agreements, professionals and doctors with which we have agreements, banking, credit and financial companies with which we have agreements, companies provided EDP and relative maintenance services with which we have agreements, business and worker organizations and bilateral sector entities.
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSING USAGE.
5. We inform you that the provision of this information is obligatory and any refusal to provide it could lead to the lack of and/or only partial execution of the sales relationship established and fulfillment of the legal and/or contractual obligations which derive from the same.
DURATION OF USE.
6. The information will be used for the entire duration of the sales relationship established and also subsequently for the completion of all the requirements under the law.
7. The data manager is 4words – Digital Agency – DATA MANAGER: Attilio Salvaro
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.
8. At any time, you may exercise your rights in regards to the data owner. Pursuant to article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the interested party may request the confirmation or lack thereof of the personal information regarding them or their communication in a readable form; to learn the origin of said information as well as the logic and purposes on which use is based; the elimination, anonymization or block of information used in violation of the law as well as the updating, rectification or, if appropriate, addition of the information; to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the usage of the same. Finally, they may oppose the use of the information for sales purposes.